12 for 2012 – March Progress (3 of 12)
March 2 for 2012, in progress: Project of Doom Signature Quilt
These blocks were sent to me by 2011 participants in The Project of Doom. If you’re just now starting the PoD, I am collecting signature blocks for a 2012 version! You can find all the PoD patterns on the Harry Potter page on Fandom In Stitches!
The top is pieced…now it needs borders, and I need to decide what those borders will be!
- Bear Paw (1/12) – Completed and gifted!
- InuYasha Quilt (2/12) – Completed and gifted!
- Project of Doom Signature Quilt (3/12 – March) – blocks pieced, needs borders!
- Granny’s Signature Quilt (4/12 – April) – in queue
- The Project of Doom (5/12 – May) – in queue
- Embroidery BOM (6/12 – June) – in queue
- New York Beauty (7/12 – July) – Completed and gifted!
- 5 @ The Hive 2011 (8/12 – August) – in queue
- Vintage Quilt Top (9/12 – September) – in queue
- Hand Applique (10/12 – October) – in queue
- HP/Magical Swap Blocks (11/12 – November) – in queue
- Churn Dash/Snowball ) (12/12 – December) – in queue
chain piecing the blocks
All the rows chain pieced together
stitching the rows together
I will be at my bee’s annual retreat tomorrow through Sunday, so it will be a little quiet around here until next week. Have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you on the flip side!