Next week is my 156th consecutive episode of Talk to Me Tuesday and I’m taking questions and requests!
What do you want to know?
What projects would you like to see?
Let me know and I’ll do my best to include them all!
Links from today:
- Bear Paw (1/12) – Completed and gifted!
- InuYasha Quilt (2/12) – Completed and gifted!
- Project of Doom Signature Quilt (3/12 – March) – top completed with borders, needs embroidery
- Granny’s Signature Quilt (4/12 – April) – in queue
- The Project of Doom (5/12 – May) – needs binding, on it’s way to me in the mail!
- Embroidery BOM (6/12 – June) – next step planned at retreat
- New York Beauty (7/12 – July) – Completed and gifted!
- 5 @ The Hive 2011 (8/12 – August) – progress made during retreat (I forgot to show these!)
- Vintage Quilt Top (9/12 – September) – in queue
- Hand Applique (10/12 – October) – in queue
- HP/Magical Swap Blocks (11/12 – November) – Layout Decided on during retreat
- Churn Dash/Snowball ) (12/12 – December) – Borders decided during retreat
The Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day blog hop is coming April 1, 2012! We have a full compliment of designers ready to share awesome Garden Party-themed FREE paper pieced patterns with you!
Add your Sewhooked-related photos to my flickr group and you might be featured in a future post!
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!