Garden Party Blog Hop Day 14
Welcome to Day 14 of Sewhooked’s Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop!
Today, we have a Yummy Cupcake and a winner of the Sewhooked Weekly Garden Party Blog Hop Prize!
This delicious pattern comes to us from Cyrille over at Bubblestitch Quilts.
I’m having a drawing at the end of each week in April for a fun, new prize pack! You’ll get one entry for each Blog Hop block you make and share with our Flickr Group. Winner to be chosen in a random drawing and the winning photo will be featured right here on Sewhooked!
Week Two Prize: Sewhooked Blog Hop Brights Super Scrappy Charm Pack – 40 unique fabric cut 5″ x 5″ (quilting cotton)!
Previous Blog Hop Posts:
- Soma, Whims & Fancies: Music Notes
- Jennifer, All Things Belle: Summer Sweetness
- Aalia, Joy of Stitches: Garden Gate
- Schenley, Margaret’s Violet
- Megan, Monkey Beans: Garden Party
- Lilja, liljabs: Bluebird
- Jill, Apple Avenue Quilts: Bloom
- Dolores, A Labour of Love: Pimm’s Garden Party
- Kari, Fresh Cut Quilts: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Cindy, Quilt Doodle Designs: Spring Time Blooms
- Amy, During Quiet Time: Pick Violets
- Cat Magraith: Garden Party
- Susan-Claire, GourmetQuilter: Garden Party Munchies
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!
Register Now for STITCHED and learn to paper piece with my full-length video workshop!