Garden Party Blog Hop – Day 27
Welcome to Day 27 of Sewhooked’s Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop! Just a few more posts and our wonderful blog hop will be over!
Today’s pattern is by Denise Johanneson and hosted right here on Sewhooked, just click the link for her sweet Garden Cart!
Look what I am bringing to the garden party! A garden cart filled with goodies to celebrate Jennifer’s birthday!
I’m having a drawing at the end of each week in April for a fun, new prize pack! You’ll get one entry for each Blog Hop block you make and share with our Flickr Group. Winner to be chosen in a random drawing on May 1 and the winning photo will be featured right here on Sewhooked! All winners are chosen with via random.org.
Previous Blog Hop Posts:
- Soma, Whims & Fancies: Music Notes
- Jennifer, All Things Belle: Summer Sweetness
- Aalia, Joy of Stitches: Garden Gate
- Schenley, Margaret’s Violet
- Megan, Monkey Beans: Garden Party
- Lilja, liljabs: Bluebird
- Jill, Apple Avenue Quilts: Bloom
- Dolores, A Labour of Love: Pimm’s Garden Party
- Kari, Fresh Cut Quilts: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Cindy, Quilt Doodle Designs: Spring Time Blooms
- Amy, During Quiet Time: Pick Violets
- Cat Magraith: Garden Party
- Susan-Claire, GourmetQuilter: Garden Party Munchies
- Cyrille, Bubblestitch Quilts: Yummy Cupcake
- Missy, GraceParfait Creations: Birdhouse
- Gaya, borsedigaya: Posh 20s Lady
- Jessica, Plum Patchwork: Garden Topiary
- Diane, From Blank Pages: Potted Roses
- Cherry, Cherry Blossom Quilting Studio: George
- Vanessa, Crafty Gemini: Mod Mushrooms
- Sonja, Artisania: Vintage Mason Jar Lanterns
- Michele, Quilting Gallery: Patio Umbrella
- Alma Stoller: Colorful Pinwheel
- Benita, Victoriana Quilt Designs: Croquet, Anyone?
- Charise, Charise Creates: Hello Spring Tulip
- Jen, A Quilting Jewel: Garden Party Block
Coming to Sewhooked on May 3!
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!
Register Now for STITCHED and learn to paper piece with my full-length video workshop!