Garden Party Blog Hop – Day 29
Welcome to Day 29 of Sewhooked’s Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop!
We are nearing the end, but the patterns are no less awesome in our Garden Party! Today, spring is definitely in the air with this lovely Butterfly, created for your stitching pleasure by Candace of Double Nickel Quilts!
You’ll get one entry for the last Sewhooked prize pack (below) for each Garden Party Blog Hop block you make and share with our Flickr Group. Winner to be chosen in a random drawing on May 1 and the winning photo will be featured right here on Sewhooked! All winners are chosen with via random.org.
Week 4 Prize Pack: Fruit and Flowers Fat Quarters plus The Angler 2! Drawing on May 1!
Previous Blog Hop Posts:
- Soma, Whims & Fancies: Music Notes
- Jennifer, All Things Belle: Summer Sweetness
- Aalia, Joy of Stitches: Garden Gate
- Schenley, Margaret’s Violet
- Megan, Monkey Beans: Garden Party
- Lilja, liljabs: Bluebird
- Jill, Apple Avenue Quilts: Bloom
- Dolores, A Labour of Love: Pimm’s Garden Party
- Kari, Fresh Cut Quilts: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Cindy, Quilt Doodle Designs: Spring Time Blooms
- Amy, During Quiet Time: Pick Violets
- Cat Magraith: Garden Party
- Susan-Claire, GourmetQuilter: Garden Party Munchies
- Cyrille, Bubblestitch Quilts: Yummy Cupcake
- Missy, GraceParfait Creations: Birdhouse
- Gaya, borsedigaya: Posh 20s Lady
- Jessica, Plum Patchwork: Garden Topiary
- Diane, From Blank Pages: Potted Roses
- Cherry, Cherry Blossom Quilting Studio: George
- Vanessa, Crafty Gemini: Mod Mushrooms
- Sonja, Artisania: Vintage Mason Jar Lanterns
- Michele, Quilting Gallery: Patio Umbrella
- Alma Stoller: Colorful Pinwheel
- Benita, Victoriana Quilt Designs: Croquet, Anyone?
- Charise, Charise Creates: Hello Spring Tulip
- Jen, A Quilting Jewel: Garden Party Block
- Denise, Garden Cart
- Jennifer, Sewhooked: Perennial Pleasures + EQ7 Giveaway!
A super huge thank you to everyone for the sweet and wonderful birthday greetings yesterday! In case you missed it, I am giving away a copy of EQ7, so be sure and check out my Garden Party post from April 28!
Coming to Sewhooked on May 3!
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!
Register Now for STITCHED and learn to paper piece with my full-length video workshop!