Welcome to Day 30 of Sewhooked’s Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop!
We did it! 30 Days…30 Designers and 30 FREE paper pieced patterns!
Our last April pattern comes from Amy Gay over at ButterflyAngels Quilts with Lazy Daisy!
Today is the last day to post your photos to the flickr group for the Sewhooked prize pack. You get one entry for each Garden Party Blog Hop block you make and share with our Flickr Group. Winner to be chosen announced tomorrow with the winning photo featured right here on Sewhooked! All winners are chosen with via random.org.
Week 4 Prize Pack: Fruit and Flowers Fat Quarters plus The Angler 2!
Previous Blog Hop Posts:
- Soma, Whims & Fancies: Music Notes
- Jennifer, All Things Belle: Summer Sweetness
- Aalia, Joy of Stitches: Garden Gate
- Schenley, Margaret’s Violet
- Megan, Monkey Beans: Garden Party
- Lilja, liljabs: Bluebird
- Jill, Apple Avenue Quilts: Bloom
- Dolores, A Labour of Love: Pimm’s Garden Party
- Kari, Fresh Cut Quilts: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Cindy, Quilt Doodle Designs: Spring Time Blooms
- Amy, During Quiet Time: Pick Violets
- Cat Magraith: Garden Party
- Susan-Claire, GourmetQuilter: Garden Party Munchies
- Cyrille, Bubblestitch Quilts: Yummy Cupcake
- Missy, GraceParfait Creations: Birdhouse
- Gaya, borsedigaya: Posh 20s Lady
- Jessica, Plum Patchwork: Garden Topiary
- Diane, From Blank Pages: Potted Roses
- Cherry, Cherry Blossom Quilting Studio: George
- Vanessa, Crafty Gemini: Mod Mushrooms
- Sonja, Artisania: Vintage Mason Jar Lanterns
- Michele, Quilting Gallery: Patio Umbrella
- Alma Stoller: Colorful Pinwheel
- Benita, Victoriana Quilt Designs: Croquet, Anyone?
- Charise, Charise Creates: Hello Spring Tulip
- Jen, A Quilting Jewel: Garden Party Block
- Denise, Garden Cart
- Jennifer, Sewhooked: Perennial Pleasures + EQ7 Giveaway!
- Candace, Double Nickel Quilts: Butterfly
See you tomorrow for the Garden Party Round Up!
Coming to Sewhooked on May 3!
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!
Register Now for STITCHED and learn to paper piece with my full-length video workshop!