The Quilt That Karen Made

June 13, 2012

Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop

Once Upon a Time, 31 designers had a party.

There were 30 days of Garden-themed patterns with a lovely, bonus border.

We called it the Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop.

This is the quilt that Karen made!

Too much Sunlight for true colors.

Click here to see all the Garden Party posts!

Did you make a Garden Party project? Share your photos here!

Sewhooked 2012 Summer Challenge

STITCHED registration is now only $40! Click for details

Get 10% off your total purchase during June with code SUMMER2012. Offer valid here on Sewhooked and in my Etsy Shop.

Sewhooked Shop | FB | SHFB | Flickr | Twitter | Bloglovin | Craftsy

1. June 13, 2012 08:05

Beutiful.Congratulations Kare.I love your quilt!

2. Tori permalink
    June 13, 2012 09:55

Wonderful! I adore it. Here’s my mailing address: …..one can only hope! LOL But, really, it’s lovely, the colors and the organization and the pointy inner border in coordinating fabrics. Nice.

3. Elnora permalink
    June 13, 2012 20:36

Wow! That turned out absolutely fabulous! Great job, Karen!

4. Paige permalink
    June 13, 2012 21:59

Lovely!!!

5. Karen in Tucson permalink
    June 14, 2012 07:16

Thanks for the kind comments and a big shout out to Jennifer for organizing all the fun.Wish I’d taken a better picture! All of the patterns were quite wonderful. I only used 25 as I didn’t have a lot of time, and I didn’t want the blocks to languish as an unfinished project.

• June 14, 2012 08:46

I’m just thrilled to see a completed quilt! My blocks are still in progress and I’m working on them in between other projects. Maybe mine will be done by spring next year. :)