L’amour sous la Tour Eiffel

August 2, 2012

Source: L’amour sous la Tour Eiffel-Paper Pieced via sewhooked on Craftsy

A quicky for today! A brand new pattern, inspired by my beautiful daughter Elena and her recent adventure to France. She named the pattern for me…in French!

Elena in front of the Eiffel Tower, Paris, France

Here she is, with the real deal!

Tour Eiffel

And, of course, I had to have some layout fun with EQ7!
L'amour sous la Tour Eiffel - Quilt Mock Up

L'amour sous la Tour Eiffel - Quilt Mock Up

Think of the options…quilts, wall hangings, bags, laptop covers…add a little embroidery…

L’amour sous la Tour Eiffel is just $4.50, currently available on Craftsy!

Have you made patterns or projects from Sewhooked? I would love to see!  Add them to the Sewhooked flickr group for a chance to be featured on my blog!

Learn to paper piece now through December with my full-lengthvideo workshop available through STITCHED. Registration is now only $40! Click for details

Sewhooked Shop | FB | SHFB | Flickr | Twitter | Bloglovin | Craftsy

1. Lori Smanski permalink
    August 2, 2012 13:27

Your blocks are very cool.

2. August 2, 2012 14:11

Beautiful! Both the young lady in the picture and the block!

3. Carol Moler permalink
    August 2, 2012 15:44

Beautiful daughter! Awesome pattern!

4. August 2, 2012 17:24

What a great pattern, and so fun for your daughter!!!

5. Roubaix permalink
    August 2, 2012 19:57

Awesome representation! You did a wonderful job & so did Elena in naming.

6. August 6, 2012 17:57

Hi! I have nominated you for an award called “The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers!” To accept and see what its all about click on the link below.

Congratulations and keep up your inspiring blog!