Beginning Paper Piecing Today!
It’s your last chance to sign up for today’s Beginning Paper Piecing, a real life class with me right here in Austin, Texas!
Sign up now online or RSVP before 8:15 am (CST) to receive your class handout. No time to RSVP? Bring the following items and meet me there:
• Sewing machine in good working order that you are comfortable using.
• Zig-Zag, open toe or clear sewing machine foot
• new sewing machine needle appropriate for piecing (80/12 works great)
• neutral-colored piecing thread of your choice (gray, ecru, etc.)
• scissors, 1 pair for fabric and 1 pair for paper
• post card or thin straight edge
• long quilting pins (flat-head, if possible)
• seam ripper
• scotch or lightweight masking tape
• small cutting mat and rotary cutter
• Add-A-Quarter ruler (6” or 12”) (optional)
• personal-sized iron/ironing station (optional)
• one light fabric and one dark fabric OR light/dark scrap fabrics (2″ strips or wider)
• copies of pattern (available in class)
All students receive a free gift at the end of class!
Beginning Paper Piecing
Friday, August 2
9 am – 12 pm
12411 Hymeadow Dr Austin, TX 78750
$35 per person online or RSVP to pay cash at the door. Paying online? You will receive your handout & pattern upon payment.