Corrections and clarifications for commercially available Sewhooked patterns. Please contact Jennifer if you find a mistake or have a question not addressed here.
If you have a pattern that needs correction and have proof of purchase, I would be happy to send you a new PDF version of that pattern.
All patterns published prior to June 2011 have been updated to reflect changes in website address and email address. Current address is sewhooked.com and email@example.com.
- Background fabric amount corrected. 3 1/2 yards should read 1 1/2 yards.
- Queen pattern corrected. Please email me for the updated version.
- H14 recolored. This piece should be the same color as G2, G3, & G4
- Numbering corrected, Pattern 8, Page 1
- Numbering corrected, Pattern 3, Page 1
- final sewing order should read ABCDEFGHI>J
- piece 4 on Unit J is tree trunk, not background
- Should say 1/4 yard instead of 1/4″
- 6″ should be 5 1/2″ in all instances
- Cut 30 – 2″ light/dark units (from cutting instructions)
- 1 1/4″ x 7″ strips (top and bottom)
- Unit “H” numbering correction
Under Cutting instructions:
- 48 – 2″ squares – Change 48 to 52 (makes 104 triangles)
- 96 – 1 1/2 x 2 1/2″ - Change 48 to 52 OR cut 26 2 1/2″ squares and cut those in half diagonally
- Numbering sequence in tree top corrected.