In which I share some awesome mail, a crochet finish, and a left-foot sewing project!
I neglected to mention that I also received a gift card from Vicky. Thank you, my dear friend!
- Elkabee’s Fabric Paradise
- Simply Guilded (via @hashtag_angi)
- Wisconsin Museum of Quilts & Fiber Arts Online Store
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn – Day Glow (out of stock at Michael’s, but you can find it via Google)
- Crochet pattern (Summer Baby Blanket)
- Free Butterfly pattern
- Crochet pattern I’m using for the Neon Glow blanket
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support. ♥