- STITCHED registration can be gifted! Do you know someone that loves to craft, create and learn! Twenty talented textile artist share twenty unique workshops, all for one price!
- Volunteer for or donate to a blanket charity in the name of someone you love. My favorite is The Linus Connection, located in Austin, Texas. There’s even a handy, printable gift certificate!
- Donate to the Humane Society or animal rescue group in your area. Shelters also accept donations of old towels and blankets, pet food, kitty litter, and toys. Search Humane Society for a location near you.
- Donate to your local food bank or homeless shelter, or better yet, volunteer!
- If you’re a quilter or crafter, you probably have a stockpile of things you’ve made. Think of this as your “gift stash” and treat it accordingly!
- The best gift you can give is the gift of your time. Spent time with a friend or family member that might otherwise be alone during the holiday season.
Join me for my workshop: