Welcome, welcome to 31 Days of Halloween right here on Sewhooked!
Halloween, as you may have guessed, is my ALL TIME FAVORITE HOLIDAY.
There are costumes!
There’s The Great Pumpkin!
Also scary movies. Which I <3.
For 31 Days of Halloween, I will be sharing something fun for each day of October.
Since I am a quilt pattern designer and a huge Harry Potter fan, you can expect that some of my days will be a little more, well, themed, than others. There will be some new content mixed in with fun revisits to some of my favorite free projects.
Fridays will be dedicated to sharing fun Halloween-themed patterns for sale in my Craftsy store (because a girl does have to make a living) and Tuesdays will remain, as always, for my video show & tell Talk to Me Tuesday.
Every other day of the month will include something FREE AND FUN!
Without further ado, let’s get started! Originally created for my daughter’s Harry Potter birthday party way back in 2003, Easy Cauldron Cakes go together in no time and would be perfect for a fast Halloween party treat!
- Bake the cupcakes of your choice in silver (or black!) cupcake wrappers.
- Add a dollop of your favorite frosting for potion (I used a cookie dough scoop!) in the color of your choice.
- Top with Halloween or other decorations (optional).
- Black licorice whips or Twizzlers make a great handle.
- Optional: sprinkle Pop Rocks on top before serving!
See you tomorrow with more Halloween goodness!
Facebook | Sewhooked FB | Sewhooked Facebook Group
Instagram | Flickr | Twitter | Pinterest| Bloglovin
Visit Fandom in Stitches for the Smartphone Quilt Along happening now!