This post contains affiliate links.
Hi all, I have a quick bonus post for you today! For the next week, Craftsy is having a special deal JUST for Sewhooked readers.
You heard that right, that means you!
Because of my work with Fandom in Stitches, many of my readers are brand new to quilting and one of the things I hear most often is “I finished a quilt top, now what?!”
With that in mind, I couldn’t think of anything better than a thorough class on finishing your quilts at home on your own sewing machine!
Machine Quilting: Free Motion & More has everything you need. For just $19.99 (regularly $39.99), you’ll get unlimited access to the following lessons:
- Lesson plan
- Lesson 1. Introduction
- Meet award-winning quilter, teacher and author Wendy Butler Berns.
- Lesson 2. Preparing Your Quilts
- Lesson 3. Stabilizing the Quilt
- Lesson 4. Walking Foot Stitch Designs
- Lesson 5. Marking for Free-Motion Quilting
- Lesson 6. Simple Free-Motion Quilting
- Lesson 7. Complex Free-Motion Quilting
- Lesson 8. Thread Talk
- Lesson 9. Whole Cloth Quilting & Troubleshooting
- Lesson 10. Bindings & Finishing Touches
Sewhooked readers get 50% off Machine Quilting: Free Motion & More until October 15, 12015! Original price is $39.99, get it now for $19.99! Offer good until 10/15/15 @11:59pm MT.
See you tomorrow for another 31 Days of Halloween post!