In this video:
- B & B Quilting
- Quilt Haus
- Fat Quarter Lotto! Click here to find out more.
- Find out how to be a Sewhooked Patreon Patron. If you are already a Patron, a poll is coming later today just for you!
- Paper Piecing Vintage – Get it on CRAFTSY or ETSY
- Free Pattern Friday
- Sewhooked Facebook Group
- Goblin King – A Labyrinth Quilt & Stitch Along on Fandom in Stitches
- Talk to Me Tuesday Livejournal Community
April is my birthday month and you’re invited help me celebrate by participating in the 3rd Annual Fat Quarter Lotto. It’s super easy – send up to four fat quarters, I’ll draw a winner* “live” on Talk to Me Tuesday on April 25.
It’s free to play. I am self-disqualified from playing. This is my way to say Thank You for another fun year of sharing!
*1 winner per 50 fat quarters!
All entries must be received by April 24, 2017.
Are you quilting along with Paper Piecing Vintage?
Share a Signature Block for the PPV Signature Quilt!
(Save on postage and mail with your Fat Quarter Lotto!)
Find all posts on Sewhooked about PPV 2017
Get just the seventh block for $2.95 on Craftsy
Get the complete Paper Piecing Vintage pattern for $10 from…
Happening now on Fandom in Stitches!
Stop by Friday for more featured free patterns!
More FQ’s should be arriving on Thursday. Happy Birthday! Lots of April birthday’s in our family, including hubby, who’s birthday is the 24th.
April is a good month for birthdays! I was born on two different uncle’s birthdays (brothers but not twins!), so it’s always felt a little extra special!