- More on Sweet Reflections
- Find my quilt patterns on Craftsy & Etsy.
- Rainbow Cascade (100% free quilt along!)
- Support my free content on Patreon!
- Sewhooked Facebook Group (community, support, & prizes for Sewhooked!)
- Talk to Me Tuesday Community on WordPress
- Free Pattern Friday (free patterns on Fridays right here on Sewhooked!)
- The Linus Connection, the Austin, TX-based blanket charity I volunteer for.
Block set assignments by color & quilt size on the
second and fourth Mondays through April. ♥
Craftsy Pattern Shop ♥ Etsy Shop
Facebook ♥ Sewhooked on FB ♥ Sewhooked Facebook Group
Posts on this blog contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support. ♥
Love the idea of the Sweet Reflections block. I also have been collecting scraps of quilt tops that I’ve finished as well as scraps in general. I can’t seem to throw away any piece of fabric. Every once in awhile I pull out the bucket of scraps and cut them down to workable pieces.
I’m getting better about not keeping every scrap, but I’m much more likely to give away than throw away! It’s been somewhat cathartic to work with these fabrics and all the memories they keep bringing up. 🙂