I forgot to mention that I added a minor update to the Soda Can pattern to make it easier to piece without the pop top/tab. I also went ahead and added instructions for making one can a single 10″ block. See photos and get the pattern here. Enjoy!
- Find my quilt patterns on Craftsy & Etsy.
- Rainbow Cascade (100% free quilt along!)
- Support my free content on Patreon!
- Sewhooked Facebook Group (community, support, & prizes for Sewhooked!)
- Talk to Me Tuesday Community on WordPress
- Free Pattern Friday (free patterns on Fridays right here on Sewhooked!)
- The Linus Connection, the Austin, TX-based blanket charity I volunteer for.
Block set assignments by color & quilt size on the
second and fourth Mondays through April. ♥
Posts on this blog contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support. ♥