Hello, friends! I turned my fan and dehumidifier off to record today. I don’t want you all worrying that I’m in a hot, stuffy garage when I quilt. With the dehumidifier, it’s actually not bad at all!
My kiddo officially “graduated” on Saturday. There was no ceremony, of course, but we’re proud just the same!
And because I forgot to mention it…I had a bit of a belated mother’s day with a socially distant backyard visit with my beautiful daughter and her awesome boyfriend on Sunday. We all sat in the backyard with the firepit (and fire!) between us and chatted for hours. I missed having hugs, but we’re erring on the side of caution to keep all of our loved ones safe.
- How to Join the TTMT Community on WordPress
- Sewhooked Facebook
- Fandom in Stitches General Facebook Group
- The Linus Connection Volunteers Facebook Group
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches.
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support. ♥