In which I share a surprising amount of finishes! I have been working on some DIY projects over the last week, too, but I’m pacing myself in hopes of avoiding aggravating the repetitive stress injury in my right shoulder. So far, so good!
- Cut, Piece, Quilt, Donate t-shirt designed by me.
- Summer Baby Blanket in Variegated Yarn by Lacy Crochet
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links but I have no control over “sponsored posts” which are the price I pay for a less expensive website. Thank you for your understanding & support. ♥