In which I share one bound quilt and a slew of holiday crafts. Special thanks to Jeanie for inspiring us to make little stuffed Christmas trees!
Links to lots of things from the video below:
- The Hobbit & LotR on Fandom in Stitches
- Jeanie’s video from last week with her adorable tree!
- Fabric Christmas Tree pattern written by Helen Rhiannon of All Sewn Up
- Merry Mistletoe from Urban Threads
- It’s Cuddle Weather on Cricut Design Space
- Me on Design Space
- LED Lamps shown in video (affiliate link)
- Clear Acrylic Blanks to engrave with Cricut engraving tool (affiliate link)
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- The Linus Connection is the local blanket-making charity I volunteer for.
- Follow me on Instagram for lots of photos of cats & quilts!
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links to help cover the cost of my website. I thank you for your generous support. ♥
Jennifer!!! See you’re super busy as usual. The Christmas tree is so cute. Had to laugh when you said to ‘read the directions’. I was kind of like you. I saw it and said, “I can make that”. I didn’t download the pattern, but made my own and thankfully I DID think to fold under the seam allowance before I sewed the 3 trees together. I just received the star Accuquilt die (Blackfriday buy). I think I’ll try to make some stars for the top of my tree. Keep on crafting!
Well, you were one step ahead of me! I did realize I should hace turned my seam allowance until the dang thing was stuffed. The second one was MUCH easier to make! Can’t wait to see yours finished up. 😊