The Free Quilt Pattern page is finally, finally updated!
It took me all day to make it behave and do just what I wanted, including adding spiffy navigation on the page itself. Please take a few minutes to check it out…I’d love to hear your feedback!
The Free Quilt Pattern page now includes:
- Free Patterns by myself and Guest Designers
- Difficulty Ratings
- Bigger Pictures
- A menu at the top of the page
- “Top of Page” links between each section
- Blog links for individual blocks (in progress!)
- Links to my free patterns on other sites
- Images and Patterns automatically open in a new page
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free patterns free!
Add your Sewhooked-related photos (that includes my patterns posted to Fandom In Stitches!) to my flickr group and you might be featured in a future post!
Have a wonderful afternoon!
Workshops open through January 2013!