Our first theme is Garden Party.
The Blog Hop will feature free paper pieced patterns by 30 designers, and you are invited to participate! Participants will post your pattern on your own blog on your assigned day and I will publicize your block here on Sewhooked and around the web on other sites where I’m active.
- Theme: Garden Party
- Patterns are to be paper (foundation) pieced
- Finished blocks should be 10″ (10 1/2″ unfinished)
- Patterns are to be free to download and print. PDF files work great for this. You can print document and image files to a PDF with free software like Primo PDF or Cute PDF
- Email a photo (at least 500 pixels wide) and the name of your block to email@example.com at least three days before your assigned date so I can publicize your design
- Blog post should be available by 8 am (CST) on your assigned date
- Blog post needs to include a sample block or project from your pattern
- All designers retain rights to his/her own patterns, pictures, etc.
- Optional: giveaway or some other prize for your readers
- Have fun!
All dates are now filled, thank you to everyone that signed up!
- Soma, Whims & Fancies: Music Notes
- Jennifer, All Things Belle: Summer Sweetness
- Aalia, Joy of Stitches: Garden Gate
- Schenley: Margaret’s Violet
- Megan Dye, Monkey Beans: Garden Party
- Lilja Björk, liljabs: Bluebird
- Jill Majers, Apple Avenue Quilts: Bloom
- Dolores Attard, A Labour of Love: Pimm’s Garden Party
- Kari Ramsay, Fresh Cut Quilts: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Cindy Staub, Quilt Doodle Designs: Spring Time Blooms
- Amy Friend, During Quiet Time: Pick Violets
- Cat Magraith: Garden Party
- GourmetQuilter: Garden Party Munchies
- Cyrille Zellweger, Bubblestitch Quilts: Yummy Cupcake
- Missy, GraceParfait Creations: Birdhouse
- Gaya, Posh 20s Lady
- Jessica, Plum Patchwork: Heart Topiary
- Diane, From Blank Pages: Potted Roses
- Cherry Guidry, Cherry Blossom Quilting Studio: George
- Vanessa Wilson, Crafty Gemini: Mod Mushrooms
- Sonja, Artisania: Vintage Mason Jar Lanterns
- Michele Foster, Quilting Gallery: Patio Umbrella
- Alma Stoller: Colorful Pinwheel
- Benita Skinner, Victoriana Quilt Designs: Croquet, Anyone?
- Charise Randell, Charise Creates: Hello Spring Tulip
- Jen Boucher, A Quilting Jewel
- Denise Johanneson, pattern to be posted on Sewhooked
- Jennifer Ofenstein, Sewhooked (it’s my birthday!)
- Candace, Double Nickel Quilts
- ButterflyAngels Quilts
Any questions? Ask in comments or contact me via email. I think this is going to be great fun and I hope you join in!
Workshops are open!