- In a Castle
- Mustachio! – 12 Mustaches to Paper Piece
- The Linus Connection
- Talk To Me Tuesday Community (find Terri and Satia there with the other TTMT girls!)
12 for 2012 was my challenge to myself and my readers to finish one UFO a month during 2012. Most of these are older projects, and they are all personal projects that have been neglected while I work on other things. So far, so good!
Read the original 12 for 2012 post.
- Bear Paw (1/12) – Completed and gifted!
- InuYasha Quilt (2/12) – Completed and gifted!
- Project of Doom Signature Quilt (3/12 – March) –Top Complete, borders added! Adding Embroidery.
- The Project of Doom* (4/12 – April) – complete!
- Granny’s Signature Quilt* (5/12 – May) – quilting complete, needs binding/label
- Embroidery BOM (6/12 – June) – in queue
- New York Beauty (7/12 – July) – Completed and gifted!
- 5 @ The Hive 2011 (8/12 – August) – in queue
- Vintage Quilt Top (9/12 – September) – in queue
- Hand Applique (10/12 – October) – in queue
- HP/Magical Swap Blocks (11/12 – November) – in queue
- Churn Dash/Snowball ) (12/12 – December) – in queue
Read more about my 12 UFOs for 2012!
Sewhooked Shop | FB | SHFB | Flickr | Twitter | Bloglovin | Craftsy
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!
Register Now for STITCHED and learn to paper piece with my full-length video workshop!
Love my serger and am sure you will too. I was afraid of it and didn’t sew with it for over a year, but now have it out often. Keep us informed on what & how you do things. Try the rolled hem feature for napkins – awesome. How are you finishing your ends (weaving through or fabric-tac)?
I had it out of the box and was zooming away the first night I had it! I will admit that I did watch all the how to videos it came with first. Rolled hems are next…I saw that option and I can’t wait to try it out!
I’m weaving my ends in. I think it’s kind of second nature to just tuck them in, especially with all the free-motion quilting I’ve done lately!