In this video:
- Fandom In Stitches (find The Project of Doom under “Harry Potter”)
- TTMT Community (look for rockislander’s videos for this month’s prize!)
- Rock Creek Quilts (professional long arm quilting)
- Alexander Henry Tattoo Fabric (via an etsy seller)
Donated to The Linus Connection this past Saturday:
This is the photo I mentioned and then forgot to add to the video. I was not 100% happy with the way this came out, but it is done, it is bright and I hope some small kiddo in need will love it!
It’s a Sideways Shell made for The Linus Connection out of Red Heart Blacklight.
10 Minute Block Tutorial by Suzanne McNeill
Orphan Block Quilt, made using the Disappearing Nine Patch technique
Made by Kristel, quilted by Marge. Scrappy Trip Around the World instructions.
- HP Swap Quilt
- Vintage Quilt Top
- Churn Dash Quilt
10 Minute Block Quilt– Completed & donated to The Linus Connection PoD Signature Quilt– Done!
- TABABOM Signature Quilt
- Embroidered Flower Quilt
- Topsy Turvy Trees
- Australia Quilt
Flannel orphan blocks– Completed & donated to The Linus Connection
- Misc. Blocks (orphan, blog hops, etc.)
- Garden Party blocks
Wedding Quilt Orphan Blocks– Completed & donated to The Linus Connection
- 80s T-Shirts
And, just for fun:
Find all of my for sale patterns
(and many of my free ones!)
including 72 individual block designs
that will be $2 for the rest of March!