- Free Harry Potter inspired quilt patterns right here on Sewhooked, including the Project of Doom.
- Get more Harry Potter and other fun fandom inspired patterns on Fandom in Stitches!
- 1 Pound Grab Bags of scrappy fabric now available from my Etsy Shop! This is 100% cotton quilting fabric scraps from my own stash, shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail. Ideal for paper piecing, confetti quilts, and for beefing up your own scrappy options. With apologies to my International friends, this offer is for U.S. residents only.
- The Linus Connection – the local blanket charity I volunteer for
- Sarah’s Sewing Studio quilted My Favorite Things
Did you miss out winning a free copy? I have a few left in my Etsy shop! Get a signed copy of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Vol 14 from my Etsy shop. My supplies are limited. When they’re gone, they’re gone!
Free Pattern Day is the first of every month during 2016!
Get ready for my January 2017 Quilt Along right here on Sewhooked by entering to win a free copy of Paper Piecing Vintage! Already have it? The winner will get the chance to choose a different prize of equal value! To enter to win this prize share your Sewhooked project photos with my Flickr group (any project designed by me). You’ll have one chance to win for each project photo you share! 2017 giveaways will take place in the Sewhooked Facebook Group.