Today I share my FINISHED 2015 version of The Project of Doom made during the quilt along hosted the same year on Fandom in Stitches. This is the third full version of this quilt I’ve made by myself. I’ve also made several as part of collaborations for charity. This one is made from Stonehenge fabric. It was designed, pieced, quilted, and bound by me. It will also be labeled by me a.s.a.p. so I can start using it!
In this video:
- The Project of Doom on Sewhooked and on Fandom in Stitches
- Project of Doom Facebook Group (an awesome group for support when you’re working on the PoD)
- Artisan Crafts embroidery set from Urban Threads
- Free Pattern Friday
- Paper Piecing Vintage – Get it on CRAFTSY or ETSY
- Goblin King – A Labyrinth Quilt & Stitch Along on Fandom in Stitches
- The Linus Connection
Get the complete Paper Piecing Vintage pattern for $10 from…
Stop by Friday for more featured free patterns!