A number of people have reached out and asked how I’m managing my repetitive stress injury (RSI) with all the crocheting. Early this year, my primary care physician recommended fish oil to help keep my cholesterol in check. It has had the rather amazing side effect of REALLY helping with my RSI and with arthritis in general. I’m not recommending it to you because it’s also a blood thinner (see cholesterol comment above) and I’m obviously not a doctor. That’s my secret, though, and I have no complaints about that!
Correction from last week: I think I told you all that the hats I’ve been making start with an 8″ circle and go from there. They do not! They start with a 6″ circle. Sorry about that.
- Mandala Yarn
- Sweater Pattern – Cold Shoulder Granny
- Halloween Round Up! My Halloween patterns all in one easy to find location.
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support. ♥