In which I talk about how AWESOME Halloween was as well as a few crafty odds & ends, and a new addition to our cat furniture.
- CatSolarium on Etsy – These are not inexpensive, but they are custom made in Alabama with shipping included. Mine shipped within a couple of days and the work that went into it was well worth the investment for us.
- Amazon Basics 100% Cotton Terry Dishtowels (Affiliate link)
- TTMT #400 – Masquerade & More -(for more about how I made/altered the dress I wore on Halloween)
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links but I have no control over “sponsored posts” which are the price I pay for a less expensive website. Thank you for your understanding & support. ♥