In which I share several finishes from the past, including the multi-fandom Project of Doom, now donated to The Linus Connection, and some birthday gifts for my dear friend Amber.
- Kitty Eye Mask (machine embroidery)
- DIY Diva Merit Badge (machine embroidery)
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- The Linus Connection is the local blanket-making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links but I have no control over “sponsored posts” which are the price I pay for a less expensive website. Thank you for your understanding & support. ♥
I thought it was Monday all day lol. The long weekend messed me up.
The orphan blocks behind you look amazing.
I love the POD Linus quilt.
So sweet with those swirls
I have that Diva patch design.
Those are all fun things.
The pollen has been insane. I have been working outside a lot. I have resorted to wearing a mask at times it so bad.
Hi Dipper Dot
I’ve also been wearing a mask outside. It definitely helps.
We’ve been so busy, it’s hard for me to focus on any one thing, so I was really glad I had some “past me” video this week!
Oh I can relate. I feel like a juggler right now trying to track all the things 🤷🏻♀️