In which I share two #quiltforgood finishes destined for Jewells in Albuquerque and then forget to tell you the rest of what I got up to last week, shared in a long p.s.
Don’t forget to share a video via talktometuesday.wordpress.com during April 2023 for a chance to win this mini quilt made by yours truly!
- Bicycle free pattern post
- Jewells’ Sonoma Quilt Kit, or Just the Pattern (also available printed)
- NEW: If you enjoy my free content, you can now buy me a Ko-Fi.
- Join us on TTMT!
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- Follow me on Instagram for lots of photos of cats & quilts!
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Where did my retired patterns go? Read all about that here.
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links to help cover the cost of my website. I thank you for your generous support. ♥
I don’t think those are blocks I gave you. But I did give you some that someone else gave me, so I may not recognize them. Sorry.
No worries. I have gotten so many it’s impossible to keep track!
Is there a pattern for the mini quilt above?? It is adorable!
Hi, Nancy. It was published years ago in magazine that is no longer in business. Unfortunately, I lost the pattern in a hard drive crash years ago, but I can check and see if I still have the magazine. I’m out of town this weekend, but can check my computer when I get home.
Ooh that would be awesome! Thanks so much!!
I found it! If you will email sewhooked at gmail, I’ll happily share.
Sweet!! I will do that now!