Sewing, sewing, sewing! It’s so good to be piecing again!
I neglected to say that I taped the note from Vicky to the back of the Eagle & Child frame. I like to document that kind of thing so I, and someday my kids, will know where it came from.
- Chocolate Box (free pattern)
- Garage Lights (there are loads of different versions of this light…I needed two so I ordered a two-pack). Thanks to Jewells for telling us about these!
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links but I have no control over “sponsored posts” which are the price I pay for a less expensive website. Thank you for your understanding & support. ♥