In which a very low-energy me shares what I was up to last week. You’ve got one more week to leave a Picnic-themed quilt name for a (hopefully!) fun prize! Comment wherever you watch, I’m keeping track and will choose a name next week.
- New Star Wars-inspired quilt pattern with helpful hints
- Machine Embroidery sleep mask. There’s a video here that’s very helpful. I used 13″ of fold-over elastic (FOE).
- Ramses’ snake toy (affiliate link)
- NEW: If you enjoy my free content, you can now buy me a Ko-Fi.
- Join us on Talk To Me Tuesday!
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- Follow me on Instagram for lots of photos of cats & quilts!
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links to help cover the cost of my website. I thank you for your generous support. ♥