Welcome to Day 26 of Sewhooked’s Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop!
Today’s pretty pattern comes from Jen over at A Quilting Jewel. Her block brings a little star power to the party!
Click here to read more about this block, to see it quilted and to download Jen’s free pattern!
I’m having a drawing at the end of each week in April for a fun, new prize pack! You’ll get one entry for each Blog Hop block you make and share with our Flickr Group. Winner to be chosen in a random drawing on May 1 and the winning photo will be featured right here on Sewhooked! All winners are chosen with via random.org.
Week 4 Prize Pack: Fruit and Flowers Fat Quarters plus The Angler 2! Remember, only Flickr participants are eligible for the Sewhooked weekly Blog Hop prize!
Previous Blog Hop Posts:
- Soma, Whims & Fancies: Music Notes
- Jennifer, All Things Belle: Summer Sweetness
- Aalia, Joy of Stitches: Garden Gate
- Schenley, Margaret’s Violet
- Megan, Monkey Beans: Garden Party
- Lilja, liljabs: Bluebird
- Jill, Apple Avenue Quilts: Bloom
- Dolores, A Labour of Love: Pimm’s Garden Party
- Kari, Fresh Cut Quilts: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Cindy, Quilt Doodle Designs: Spring Time Blooms
- Amy, During Quiet Time: Pick Violets
- Cat Magraith: Garden Party
- Susan-Claire, GourmetQuilter: Garden Party Munchies
- Cyrille, Bubblestitch Quilts: Yummy Cupcake
- Missy, GraceParfait Creations: Birdhouse
- Gaya, borsedigaya: Posh 20s Lady
- Jessica, Plum Patchwork: Garden Topiary
- Diane, From Blank Pages: Potted Roses
- Cherry, Cherry Blossom Quilting Studio: George
- Vanessa, Crafty Gemini: Mod Mushrooms
- Sonja, Artisania: Vintage Mason Jar Lanterns
- Michele, Quilting Gallery: Patio Umbrella
- Alma Stoller: Colorful Pinwheel
- Benita, Victoriana Quilt Designs: Croquet, Anyone?
- Charise, Charise Creates: Hello Spring Tulip
Sewhooked Shop | FB | SHFB | Flickr | Twitter | Bloglovin | Craftsy
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!
Register Now for STITCHED and learn to paper piece with my full-length video workshop!
Day 26 is very nice!!! It’s the most traditional looking one so far but I really like it a lot!! This is so fun!!
Oh my, I love today’s block. Well done Jen.