Welcome to Day 30 of Sewhooked’s Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop!
We did it! 30 Days…30 Designers and 30 FREE paper pieced patterns!
Be sure and stop by Sewhooked tomorrow for the Garden Party Round Up and a bonus addition to your collection of patterns!
Our last April pattern comes from Amy Gay over at ButterflyAngels Quilts with Lazy Daisy!
Click here to read more about Amy’s block, to download the free pattern
and to see what she has coming soon to compliment this fun block!
Today is the last day to post your photos to the flickr group for the Sewhooked prize pack. You get one entry for each Garden Party Blog Hop block you make and share with our Flickr Group. Winner to be chosen announced tomorrow with the winning photo featured right here on Sewhooked! All winners are chosen with via random.org.
Week 4 Prize Pack: Fruit and Flowers Fat Quarters plus The Angler 2!
Previous Blog Hop Posts:
- Soma, Whims & Fancies: Music Notes
- Jennifer, All Things Belle: Summer Sweetness
- Aalia, Joy of Stitches: Garden Gate
- Schenley, Margaret’s Violet
- Megan, Monkey Beans: Garden Party
- Lilja, liljabs: Bluebird
- Jill, Apple Avenue Quilts: Bloom
- Dolores, A Labour of Love: Pimm’s Garden Party
- Kari, Fresh Cut Quilts: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Cindy, Quilt Doodle Designs: Spring Time Blooms
- Amy, During Quiet Time: Pick Violets
- Cat Magraith: Garden Party
- Susan-Claire, GourmetQuilter: Garden Party Munchies
- Cyrille, Bubblestitch Quilts: Yummy Cupcake
- Missy, GraceParfait Creations: Birdhouse
- Gaya, borsedigaya: Posh 20s Lady
- Jessica, Plum Patchwork: Garden Topiary
- Diane, From Blank Pages: Potted Roses
- Cherry, Cherry Blossom Quilting Studio: George
- Vanessa, Crafty Gemini: Mod Mushrooms
- Sonja, Artisania: Vintage Mason Jar Lanterns
- Michele, Quilting Gallery: Patio Umbrella
- Alma Stoller: Colorful Pinwheel
- Benita, Victoriana Quilt Designs: Croquet, Anyone?
- Charise, Charise Creates: Hello Spring Tulip
- Jen, A Quilting Jewel: Garden Party Block
- Denise, Garden Cart
- Jennifer, Sewhooked: Perennial Pleasures + EQ7 Giveaway!
- Candace, Double Nickel Quilts: Butterfly
In case you missed it, I am giving away a copy of EQ7, so be sure and check out my Garden Party post from April 28! Winner announced on May 7!
See you tomorrow for the Garden Party Round Up!
Coming to Sewhooked on May 3!
Sewhooked Shop | FB | SHFB | Flickr | Twitter | Bloglovin | Craftsy
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!
Register Now for STITCHED and learn to paper piece with my full-length video workshop!
this has been AMAZING!!! I have so many printed and ready to start sewing!! I just need to get done with other things first…because THIS should not be rushed!!! 😀
I can’t believe how well it went, there was hardly a hitch and the blocks were all so different and wonderful!
I have them all printed, too, and have about 1/3 made. The rest will be finished as soon as I have time!
Thank you for such a fun and beautiful Blog Hop! I have saved every pattern and look forward to making lots of pillow and mug rugs with these patterns!!
It was my great pleasure! Please do share photos of your projects, I know the other designers and I would love to see!
It was delightful to have a paper piecing quilt along/blog hop. I enjoyed getting each pattern a day, discovering some new blogs, and now a wonderful pile of blocks that are going to make an awesome summer quilt. Thank you and again, Happy Birthday!!
I’m thrilled to hear that, Sharon, and I can’t wait to see your quilt!
These have been terrific. Hope to see it again in 2013! I’ll be checking out your blog frequently in the meantime. Thanks and have a splendid day! Sandi
can you down load all patterns at one time