Welcome to the final week of Name That Mustache!
Thanks for stopping back by and for ALL the wonderful mustache names! Week three was just as fun as weeks one and two and I found it even harder to choose because all the names were just SO GOOD!
Before we move on the final three mustaches, I have our Week 3 WINNERS to announce!
Each winner receives a free pdf copy of the mustache pattern he or she named, a free fat quarter and his or her name included in the new version of the pattern!
If you were chosen as a winner, please email email@example.com with your mailing address so you can receive your prizes.
In the case that a name was suggested more than once, the first commenter to suggest that name wins the prize.
Mustache #7 – “Pierre” submitted by Roubaix
Mustache #8 – “Pops” submitted by Sandy A.
Mustache #9 – “Albert” submitted by Kelly
Congratulations and THANK YOU for the wonderful names!
And now, on to Week 4 of Name That Mustache!!
Name That Mustache is a weekly challenge for my readers throughout the month of October.
The rules are simple:
- Share a name idea for one or more mustaches in each week’s post, making sure to include the mustache number.
- Comments must be made on Sewhooked during that week’s post. For example Week 4 Mustache names must be commented on this post.
- At the end of each week, I’ll pick my favorites and that will be the name of that mustache pattern!
- Please do not use copyrighted names. If you’re not sure, just let me know.
- The winners will receive a fat quarter, a free PDF copy of the mustache pattern he or she named AND I will include the winner as the namer on that pattern!
In November, Mustachio! will be updated and all of these fun mustaches will be available individually…for the first time ever! To celebrate and help a good cause, during the month of November, I will donate $1 to Movember for the sale of each Mustachio! pattern!
Enough talk, let’s get started…ready, set…GO!
Name these three mustaches in the comments for a chance to win:
Need a little lip hair in your life? Get the entire Mustachio! set from my Craftsy shop!
Mustache Names so far:
Check out my entries for the Blogger’s Quilt Festival:
- Blogger’s Quilt Festival: Doctor Who Quilt Revisited
- Blogger’s Quilt Festival: The Body In The Library Wall Hanging
A huge thanks to everyone that has already shared mustache names! If you didn’t win this time, try again, I’d love to hear what you come up with!
It’s almost Halloween, my favorite time of year! Be sure to check out Crafts of Halloweens Past for some fun free tutorials and patterns!
Coming soon…wait for it… mustache companions!
Craftsy | Etsy | Facebook | SHFB | Flickr | Twitter | Pinterest| Bloglovin
Featured Pattern: Two Little Hooters
11-Clarke (as in Gable)
#10 Moustash Love (because it looks like 2 mice kissing)
#11 Caterpillar Clyde (because – oh I bet you’re getting the jist)
#12 Rough Rider or Teddy
10 – Jasper
11 – Cornelius
12 – Manuel
#10 – Charles
#11 – Ringo
#12 – Tom
#10 Chauncey, #11 Theodore, #12 Edgar
i’m not sure of the others but i think #11 reminds me of 1970/80s cricket players so for perhaps the “Merv” after Merv Hughes 😉
10. Chadsworth 11. Tex 12. Wilford
10. Sigmund 11. Klaus 12. Horatio (but BORIS is sooooo much better, give to Michelle Thomas)
This is so much fun!!!
I keep looking @ #11 and thinking:
“We don’t need no stinking badges”
#10 Phillip…..#11 Mr. Edwards…. from Little House on the Prairie.when he taught Laura how to spit!