Let’s face it, when I get ready to sew, paper piecing is what I love best.
There’s this other thing, too: I’ve always wanted to make a vintage-inspired sampler quilt.
After years of contemplating the idea of paper piecing vintage blocks and considering what blocks I personally would most like to include in a quilt like this, the idea has solidified.
Please join me beginning January 1, 2014
for a very special year-long event:
This will be a for purchase Block of the Month (BOM) through my Craftsy store that includes each month’s block in two pattern sizes: 6″ & 12″.
The entire quilt is designed in two colors with a solid background. Can you make it scrappy? ABSOLUTELY!
If you sign up in December, you will get a super duper special discount, because honestly, I want you to play along. Quilting is more fun when we do it together!
The best part? You only need to sign up once:
It works like this:
- Once you’ve paid, you’ll receive a notification from Craftsy to download your pattern.
- One the first of each month, I will update Paper Piecing Vintage on Craftsy.
- You will receive notification from Craftsy that the updated pattern is available.
- Download and print the pattern for each month’s block in the size of your choice.
- That’s one payment, one time for the entire 12 month series; that’s 24 patterns total, each of the 12 patterns in two sizes, all for one price.
- Any questions? Ask! I’m just a comment away. 😉
Remember, buying a pattern from time to time helps keep my free content free, and I LOVE to share free content!
Sign ups begin December 3!
Do you think you might play along? Let me know in comments before December 3 and I will give two lucky commenters a free copy of the first month’s pattern!
Do you Facebook? Join our spiffy new group for Paper Piecing Vintage and quilt with friends during 2014!
Don’t miss my Blog Hop Party post with a fun giveaway, a free project and a special, limited time coupon for blog hoppers!
Thanks for hopping, I hope you’ll stop by again soon!