It’s here! The EQ7: Seasons Row Along starts today! This event is hosted by Marian at Seams to be Sew!
Today’s designers are:
Marlene Oddie at Kissed Quilts – Spring
Lynn Zydon Provencher at Thimblemouse & Spouse – Winter
Dorice Cotten Rice at The Quilting Queen Online – Summer
Janeen van Niekerk at Quilt Art Designs – Fall
Bea Lee at Be A Quilter – Filler Row
Anneka Kornelis at Stof Genoeg – Filler Row
And now, one of my FAVORITE kinds of participation event, a Flickr Giveaway!
Need an Incentive To Participate By Making Blocks and Rows?
Share photos on flickr for a chance to win!
I’d also like to encourage anyone that makes my own Spring row (coming Sept. 15) to post photos in my flickr group. There’s no prize for this, but I hope you’ll consider as I love to see your projects!
Nancy’s Notions – $10.00 gift certificate- 2 individual winners !
- Get one entry for each unique block/row to the Flickr Group you’ve created from any of the patterns offered each week.
- You can enter from any blog featuring the Flickr giveaway once each day of this Row-A-Long until October 13, 2015 when the giveaway closes.
- Winners Announced October 14, 2015 If you enter both giveaways (Craftsy & Nancy’s Notions), you need 2 unique blocks per entry.
- Duplicate Entries will be checked and if found you will be disqualified.
- Filler Rows Do Not Count. These to will be disqualified if entered.
I’ll see you later today for another fun Talk To Me Tuesday!
Craftsy | Etsy
Facebook | Sewhooked FB | Sewhooked Facebook Group
Instagram | Flickr | Twitter | Pinterest| Bloglovin
Visit Fandom in Stitches for the Smartphone Quilt Along happening now!