Welcome to week four in the EQ7: Seasons Row Along, hosted by Marian at Seams to be Sew!
Today’s designers are:
Carla Henton at Creatin’ in the Sticks – Summer
Patti Carey at Patti’s Patchwork – Winter
Nancy Myers at Patchwork Breeze – Spring
Marian Pena at Seams To Be Sew – Fall
Linda Franz at LindaFranz.com – Filler Row
Anneka Kornelis at Stof Genoeg – Filler Row
In addition to awesome free patterns, there are AWESOME gifts for our visitors from some stellar sponsors, so be sure to visit every site during the event. Some conditions do apply, so be sure to read that info before entering.
I’d also like to encourage anyone that makes my own Spring row to post photos in my flickr group. There’s no prize for this, but I hope you’ll consider as I love to see your projects!
Need an Incentive To Participate By Making Blocks and Rows?
Share photos on flickr for a chance to win!
I’d also like to encourage anyone that made my own Spring row to post photos in my flickr group. There’s no prize for this, but I hope you’ll consider as I love to see your projects!
Nancy’s Notions – $10.00 gift certificate- 2 individual winners !
- Get one entry for each unique block/row to the Flickr Group you’ve created from any of the patterns offered each week.
- You can enter from any blog featuring the Flickr giveaway once each day of this Row-A-Long until October 13, 2015 when the giveaway closes.
- Winners Announced October 14, 2015 If you enter both giveaways (Craftsy & Nancy’s Notions), you need 2 unique blocks per entry.
- Duplicate Entries will be checked and if found you will be disqualified.
- Filler Rows Do Not Count. These to will be disqualified if entered.
I’ll see you later today for another fun Talk To Me Tuesday!
Craftsy | Etsy
Facebook | Sewhooked FB | Sewhooked Facebook Group
Instagram | Flickr | Twitter | Pinterest| Bloglovin
Visit Fandom in Stitches for the Smartphone Quilt Along happening now!