Today I’m pleased to share my Paper Piecing Vintage Halloween top and a few goodies for one of my kiddos. Guest starring my friendly neighborhood garbage truck!
- Paper Piecing Vintage – Get it on CRAFTSY or ETSY (individual block patterns also available on Craftsy)
- Photos of my Halloween PPV and the final block in yesterday’s post
- Sewhooked Suggestion Box
- Signs of Science embroidery pack on Urban Threads
- Fandom in Stitches Facebook Group for support during the Choose Your UFO quilt along!
- Sewhooked Facebook Group
- Talk to Me Tuesday Community on WordPress
- Find out how to be a Sewhooked Patreon Patron.
- Free Pattern Friday
- The Linus Connection, the Austin, TX-based blanket charity I volunteer for.
Coming in September!
Stop by Friday for another fun free pattern! Click here to see free patterns from Fridays past!