Oh, I’m so chatty today! Must be the caffeine I’m substituting for sleep. 😉
T-shirts, & baskets, & Linus stuff, oh my!
- “Saving the World” t-shirt from Amazon
- Sewhooked Rainbow Cascade Shirt
- Fandom in Stitches shirt
- RSVP for the November Meetup!
- Rainbow Cascade (100% free quilt along!)
- Support my free content on Patreon!
- Sewhooked Facebook Group (community, support, & prizes for Sewhooked!)
- Talk to Me Tuesday Community on WordPress
- My patterns on Craftsy & Etsy
- Free Pattern Friday
- The Linus Connection, the Austin, TX-based blanket charity I volunteer for. Follow Linus on Instagram & Facebook.
- The Linus Connection meets 9-11 am the third Saturday of every month at St. Philip’s in Round Rock, Texas. Get Directions.
Block set assignments by color on the second and fourth Mondays through April!
Stop by Friday for another fun free pattern! Click here to see free patterns from Fridays past!
Craftsy Pattern Shop ♥ Etsy Shop
Facebook ♥ Sewhooked on FB ♥ Sewhooked Facebook Group
Posts on this blog contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support. ♥