In which I share the finished Kingdom Hearts quilt that I’ve been working on for my son! This extra-special quilt could not have been made without a gift of beautiful KH blocks made by Jeanie Payment. I also share a small garden decoration I made yesterday.
- You can find these Kingdom Hearts patterns and more free for personal & non-profit use on Fandom in Stitches.
- Find Jeanie at Talk To Me Tuesday & on her blog.
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket-making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links but I have no control over “sponsored posts” which are the price I pay for a less expensive website. Thank you for your understanding & support. ♥
Our family are Kingdom Heart enthusiasts as well. I absolutely love how you and your son designed the placement of Jeannie’s blocks. I LOVE your center block drawing all of them together.I really do hope you have enough feedback that you finalize the pattern for that center square. I’d love to see it on Fandom. Beautiful job as always on your quilt!
Thanks, Shelly! The Kingdom Key is Jeanie’s pattern and is available on Fandom in Stitches, but I did design the charm and the rest of the center. I’m glad you like it. Roxas has been a big part of my son’s life (one of his cosplay characters!) so representing him was very important for this project.