In which I share the single YoD block I finished since I last talked to you and talk a tiny bit about the Kingdom Hearts quilt delivery!
The machine embroidery sets I used in this block are all listed below. As I mention in the video, I have quite a collection of Ancient Egyptian-themed machine embroidery designs.
- I use Embrilliance Stitch Artist to create my titles.
- Egyptian by Anita Goodesign
- Passport to Egypt from Urban Threads
- Hieroglyphic Font by BFC Creations
- Find Jeanie at Talk To Me Tuesday & on her blog.
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket-making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links but I have no control over “sponsored posts” which are the price I pay for a less expensive website. Thank you for your understanding & support. ♥