In which I share the finished Kingdom Hearts quilt that I’ve been working on for my son! This extra-special quilt could not have been made without a gift of beautiful KH blocks made by Jeanie Payment. I also share a small garden decoration I made yesterday.
- You can find these Kingdom Hearts patterns and more free for personal & non-profit use on Fandom in Stitches.
- Find Jeanie at Talk To Me Tuesday & on her blog.
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket-making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links but I have no control over “sponsored posts” which are the price I pay for a less expensive website. Thank you for your understanding & support. ♥