Welcome to Day 23 of Sewhooked’s Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop!
Today brings us a pretty Colorful Pinwheel from STITCHED owner and artist, Alma Stoller.
Click here to read more about this block and download Alma’s free pattern!
I’m having a drawing at the end of each week in April for a fun, new prize pack! You’ll get one entry for each Blog Hop block you make and share with our Flickr Group. Winner to be chosen in a random drawing and the winning photo will be featured right here on Sewhooked!
Week 4 Prize Pack: Fruit and Flowers Fat Quarters plus The Angler 2!
Remember, only Flickr participants are eligible for the Sewhooked weekly Blog Hop prize! All winners are chosen with via random.org.
Previous Blog Hop Posts:
- Soma, Whims & Fancies: Music Notes
- Jennifer, All Things Belle: Summer Sweetness
- Aalia, Joy of Stitches: Garden Gate
- Schenley, Margaret’s Violet
- Megan, Monkey Beans: Garden Party
- Lilja, liljabs: Bluebird
- Jill, Apple Avenue Quilts: Bloom
- Dolores, A Labour of Love: Pimm’s Garden Party
- Kari, Fresh Cut Quilts: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Cindy, Quilt Doodle Designs: Spring Time Blooms
- Amy, During Quiet Time: Pick Violets
- Cat Magraith: Garden Party
- Susan-Claire, GourmetQuilter: Garden Party Munchies
- Cyrille, Bubblestitch Quilts: Yummy Cupcake
- Missy, GraceParfait Creations: Birdhouse
- Gaya, borsedigaya: Posh 20s Lady
- Jessica, Plum Patchwork: Garden Topiary
- Diane, From Blank Pages: Potted Roses
- Cherry, Cherry Blossom Quilting Studio: George
- Vanessa, Crafty Gemini: Mod Mushrooms
- Sonja, Artisania: Vintage Mason Jar Lanterns
- Michele, Quilting Gallery: Patio Umbrella
Sewhooked Shop | FB | SHFB | Flickr | Twitter | Bloglovin | Craftsy
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!
Register Now for STITCHED and learn to paper piece with my full-length video workshop!
Run, don’t walk, to see the list of all 20 STITCHED instructors, just released on Alma Stoller’s blog!
As one of the aforementioned 20 (um, yeah, SQUEE!), I can’t even begin to express how exciting this process has been. Everyone that participates in STITCHED is in for such a treat, it’s really like nothing I’ve ever been involved in before….just you wait!
There will be more, more, more coming soon and I can’t wait to share more with you about my paper piecing workshop.
Sewhooked Shop | FB | SHFB | Flickr | Twitter | Bloglovin
I’m thrilled to be able to announce the Big Thing that I’ve been referring to in recent weeks.
I have the honor of being one of 20 fabric artists that will be presenting online stitching workshops on a brand new site starting January 1, 2012.
As the great Alma Stoller, organizer extraordinaire describes it:
STITCHED is a collection of online video workshops featuring sewing and
fabric art projects from an eclectic and talented group of artists.
For 89.00 you get a total of 20 unique workshops by 20 amazing artists.
I will be presenting a workshop called…
Paper Piecing Art, Beginner and Beyond
I’m incredibly enthusiastic for this opportunity to not only share my love of paper piecing, but to teach an online workshop in a video format that will include not only an original designed created specifically for STITCHED, but also all of the tricks and techniques that I have picked up while both creating paper pieced patterns and projects and teaching classes over the last several years.
Keep an eye on Alma’s blog
for more announcements about STITCHED, including the other participating artists!