In this video:
- Find out how to be a Sewhooked Patreon Patron!
- Read my post right here on Sewhooked explaining Patreon and why I’ve decided to try it out.
- Fat Quarter Lotto! Click here to find out more!
- Paper Piecing Vintage Signature block!
- Friend Sarah on Instagram (check out her Star Trek quilt in progress!)
- Talk to Me Tuesday Livejournal Community
- Free Pattern Friday
- Paper Piecing Vintage – Get it on CRAFTSY or ETSY
- Sewhooked Facebook Group
- Goblin King – A Labyrinth Quilt & Stitch Along on Fandom in Stitches
April is my birthday month and you’re invited help me celebrate by participating in the 3rd Annual Fat Quarter Lotto. It’s super easy – send up to four fat quarters, I’ll draw a winner* “live” on Talk to Me Tuesday on April 25.
It’s free to play. I am self-disqualified from playing. This is my way to say Thank You for another fun year of sharing!
*1 winner per 50 fat quarters!
All entries must be received by April 24, 2017.
(Save on postage and mail with your Fat Quarter Lotto!)
Get the complete Paper Piecing Vintage pattern for $10 from…
Stop by Friday for more featured free patterns!