Welcome to the Tabby Face Block Lotto!
How would you like to win a pile of Tabby Face blocks made by quilters from all over the world?
This is your chance!
During the month of September, make up to five Tabby Face blocks, mail them to the address below, and be entered to win.
One lucky quilter will win them all!
Rules for Entry:
- Use the free Tabby Face pattern to make a quilt block. Pattern also available on Craftsy!
- Cats can be tabby or calico (see above for examples)
- Use a bright tone on tone or solid background. Red, yellow, blue, orange, etc. work great to make that kitty face stand out! Please avoid pastels and black backgrounds.
- Blocks must finish 5 1/2″ when trimmed. Make sure your printer is set to “no scaling” or “actual size” for best results. This step is very important. Blocks that are the incorrect size will not be included in the lotto.
- Please staystitch 1/8″ from the raw edge of your block and then remove the paper. Staystitching helps prevent stretching on bias edges and removing the paper will help save the sanity of the winner!
- Embroidered (hand or machine) whiskers are optional.
- Please sign block(s) with your name and location on the front, lower right of the block (bottom of the kitty face or in the background fabric) using a quality fabric pen. Micron Pigma Pens are awesome for signing!
- You may enter up to 5 blocks. Each block receives one entry. If entering more than one block, try to make each of your cats different. The more variety, the better!
- Please include your name, mailing address and email address on a 3″ x 5″ card with each block you enter. This is very important as it is how the winner will be chosen, contacted and the blocks mailed.
- To be entered to win, mail your blocks to Tabby Face Block Lotto c/o Sewhooked; 12903 Margit Dr. Austin, TX 78729, USA.
- Blocks must be received by October 1, 2012. Winners will be announced October 2.
- Spread the word with copy and paste HTML badges for your website or blog!
- Add pictures of your blocks to the Sewhooked flickr group! (Pretty please with sugar on top?)
If you downloaded Tabby Face prior to today, please note that there is a minor update to the pattern. The pattern itself has not changed, but I added an optional note for a nicer finish.
To celebrate the Tabby Face Block Lotto, use coupon code TABBY in my Etsy shop to receive 10% off your total order during the month of September!
Time is running out!
Learn to paper piece with me now through December with my full-length video workshop available only through STITCHED. You get access to over 20 classes AND instructors and registration is only $40! Click for details