Welcome to Day 15 of Sewhooked’s Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop!
We’ve just passed the half-way mark and we have more fantastic patterns coming your way by our talented Blog Hop Designers!
Today’s pattern comes to you from Missy over at GraceParfait Creations, inspired by her parents’ garden! Every garden party needs happy memories…
I’m having a drawing at the end of each week in April for a fun, new prize pack! You’ll get one entry for each Blog Hop block you make and share with our Flickr Group. Winner to be chosen in a random drawing and the winning photo will be featured right here on Sewhooked!
Week 3 Prize: Hoot-tastic! Three owl-themed fat quarters and a free copy of Two Little Hooters!
Previous Blog Hop Posts:
- Soma, Whims & Fancies: Music Notes
- Jennifer, All Things Belle: Summer Sweetness
- Aalia, Joy of Stitches: Garden Gate
- Schenley, Margaret’s Violet
- Megan, Monkey Beans: Garden Party
- Lilja, liljabs: Bluebird
- Jill, Apple Avenue Quilts: Bloom
- Dolores, A Labour of Love: Pimm’s Garden Party
- Kari, Fresh Cut Quilts: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Cindy, Quilt Doodle Designs: Spring Time Blooms
- Amy, During Quiet Time: Pick Violets
- Cat Magraith: Garden Party
- Susan-Claire, GourmetQuilter: Garden Party Munchies
- Cyrille, Bubblestitch Quilts: Yummy Cupcake
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!
Register Now for STITCHED and learn to paper piece with my full-length video workshop!