Welcome to Day 16 of Sewhooked’s Paper Pieced Pattern-A-Day Garden Party Blog Hop!
I’m having a drawing at the end of each week in April for a fun, new prize pack! You’ll get one entry for each Blog Hop block you make and share with our Flickr Group. Winner to be chosen in a random drawing and the winning photo will be featured right here on Sewhooked!
Week 3 Prize: Hoot-tastic! Three owl-themed fat quarters and a free copy of Two Little Hooters!
Previous Blog Hop Posts:
- Soma, Whims & Fancies: Music Notes
- Jennifer, All Things Belle: Summer Sweetness
- Aalia, Joy of Stitches: Garden Gate
- Schenley, Margaret’s Violet
- Megan, Monkey Beans: Garden Party
- Lilja, liljabs: Bluebird
- Jill, Apple Avenue Quilts: Bloom
- Dolores, A Labour of Love: Pimm’s Garden Party
- Kari, Fresh Cut Quilts: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Cindy, Quilt Doodle Designs: Spring Time Blooms
- Amy, During Quiet Time: Pick Violets
- Cat Magraith: Garden Party
- Susan-Claire, GourmetQuilter: Garden Party Munchies
- Cyrille, Bubblestitch Quilts: Yummy Cupcake
- Missy, GraceParfait Creations: Birdhouse
Shop Sewhooked and help keep the free pattern page free!
Register Now for STITCHED and learn to paper piece with my full-length video workshop!