Sorry, no kitty cameos today. I have been a bit too incapacitated to follow cats around the house! 😉
- Clover All Over free quilt pattern
- Clover All Over Pattern Handout with different sizes and variations created for The Linus Connection.
- 2019 Fat Quarter Lotto Form read more about it below!
- Medical Themed patterns – Medical Themed Bundle (all three patterns), Heartbeat, Stethoscope, Lab Coat (all proceeds to the Action Jaxon Medical Fund).
- Find more free patterns right here on Sewhooked.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches.
April is my birthday month and you’re invited to help me celebrate by participating in the 5th Annual Fat Quarter Lotto!
It’s super easy – send up to four fat quarters & I’ll draw a winner (or winners) “live” on Talk to Me Tuesday on April 30, 2019. There will be 1 winner per 50 fat quarters. Last year we had two winners with 50 fat quarters each and one winner with 25 fat quarters!
Want an extra entry? Include orphan blocks for The Linus Connection! The Linus Connection is an Austin, TX-based blanket making charity. I use orphan quilt blocks to make quilts to donate. I also share orphan blocks with fellow volunteers to make quilts. Any orphan quilt blocks collected will be turned into quilts for kids in crisis in Central Texas. This collection is personally done by me, Jennifer Ofenstein, and is not sponsored or endorsed by The Linus Connection.
The Sewhooked Fat Quarter Lotto is not a sponsored event and I am not eligible to win. This is just my way to say Thank You for another fun year of sharing! There is no purchase necessary and no obligation to play. I will pay for all return postage.
All entries must be received by April 29, 2019.
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support. ♥