I realized after recording that I didn’t at all mention what dishcloth pattern I use. This is my go to, it’s easy peasy and they hold up really well!
My Super Simple Crochet Dishcloth
- I Hook, cotton yarn
- Ch 21 (loosely), sc in second ch from hook, dc in next. *sc in next, dc in next* to end. Ch-1, turn.
- Repeat Until Square – sc in first st, dc in second, *sc in next, dc in next* to end. Ch 1, turn.
- Optional – sc around evenly, 2 sc in each corner. Finish off.
- Echo Teardrops Tutorial
- Find free patterns right here on Sewhooked.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches.
My Quilty Facebook ♥ Sewhooked on FB
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support. ♥